Aryan Singh has a current FIDE Rating of 1739 (Peak 1800). He is a full time coach of our Noida Centre. He has a training experience of 4+ years at State level.
He is a Graduate from B.R.A.B.U. University, Bihar. He is pursuing B.P. Ed. from Delhi University. He is very sincere and hardworking teacher for intermediate and advanced players.
Achievements as a Coach:
- KVS Ruthwik has a current rating of 1507 and performed well in State and Open Rating Tournaments
- Arshin Sikka (fide rated player) performed well in State and Open tournaments
- Rishit Mathur got 5th position in Delhi State Under 7 Championship 2015
- Shubh Prakash has a current fide rating of 1097, and performing well in Delhi State and local tournaments
- Worked as a Chess Coach in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Muzzaffarpur, Bihar
Achievements as a Player
- Won Muzzaffarpur District Championship 2 times
- Won Inter College Chess Championship 3 times
- Won 1st position (below 1800 category) in Ishan Bose FIDE Rating Chess Tournament 2014
- Won Bihar State Junior Championship in 2011
- Represented B.R.A.B.U. University 3 times at All India Universities Chess Championship
- Represented Bihar State in National 'B' Chess Championship in 2013
- Played and performed well in Commonwealth Chess Championship 2012